The user of the website may use the information published on the website of Pradecon – Construções Metálicas, S.A for information purposes only. The user of the website may not use the information on the website in any other way without prior written consent from the Company.
The user recognizes that the Internet is not owned or controlled by any organization, company, legal or physical entity. Therefore, Pradecon – Construções Metálicas, S.A cannot ensure that any user can access the website or any of the company’s servers or services at any time. Pradecon – Construções Metálicas, S.A declares that it will make every effort in good faith to ensure that its website and all its servers or services, are available as widely as possible and with as little disruption as possible.
The user acknowledges that the Internet is not owned or controlled by any organization, company, legal or physical entity. Therefore, Pradecon – Construções Metálicas, S.A cannot ensure that any user can access the website or any of the company’s servers or services at any time. Pradecon – Construções Metálicas, S.A declares that it will make every effort in good faith to ensure that its website and all its servers or services, are available as widely as possible and with as little disruption as possible.
All users of the website can browse the page without providing their personal information, thus ensuring anonymity.
The personal information collected through the website will be only those submitted and/or confirmed by the visitor.
The personal data provided voluntarily by the user in the contact page are for the exclusive information of Pradecon – Construções Metálicas, SA and will not be disclosed to third parties without the prior consent of its owner.
All personal information collected in connection with the use of the website Pradecon – Construções Metálicas, S.A, will be used to help make the visit to the website more productive and pleasant, customize contents, products and relevant services.
Pradecon – Construções Metálicas, S.A. considers itself authorized to use all ideas, concepts, knowledge or techniques of communication through the website, in a free and independent way (including the conception, production or commercialization of products), through messages sent by e-mail, file transmission or any other form of unsolicited communication considered non-confidential and free of any use restrictions.
The period of time for which the data is stored and conserved varies according to the purpose for which the information is processed. Thus, and whenever there is no specific legal requirement, the data will be stored and retained only for the minimum period necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or further processed.
Pradecon – Construções Metálicas, S.A. is committed to ensuring the protection of the personal data provided. To this end, several technical and organizational security measures have been adopted in order to protect the personal data provided against disclosure, loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized treatment or access, as well as any other form of unlawful treatment.
“Cookies” are small software tags that are stored in your browser through your browser, retaining only information related to your preferences, and as such do not include your personal data.
There are two groups of cookies that can be used:
– Permanent cookies – these are cookies that are stored at browser level in your access equipment (PC, mobile and tablet) and are used every time you make a new visit to one of our websites. They are generally used to direct navigation to the user’s interests, allowing us to provide a more personalised service.
– Session cookies – these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website. The information obtained by these cookies is used to analyse web traffic patterns, allowing us to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
– Strictly necessary cookies – These allow you to navigate around the website and use its applications, as well as access secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the services you have requested cannot be provided.
– Analytical cookies – These are used anonymously to create and analyse statistics in order to improve the functioning of the website.
– Functionality cookies – These store user preferences regarding the use of the website, so that you do not need to re-configure the website each time you visit.
All browsers allow you to accept, refuse or delete cookies at any time by configuring the appropriate settings in your browser. You can configure cookies in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser.
Please note that by disabling cookies, you lose the automatic completion of some data, such as login data. In addition, it may prevent some online services from working properly, affecting site navigation.
To learn more about cookies, please see the following link: